Need friends that log-on everyday, and want mutual support.

Options
I am a visual person, and I like to see that something is happening. Don't do well with stagnation. If you want to work together as we continue this journey please send me a friend request.

I'm a very open person (and a researcher) and will try my best to support you, offer advice and be a big help :wink:

Replies

• emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like :P
  • janbez
    janbez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been here daily for six months. Feel free to add me.
  • michael7585
    Options
    Im looking for people who are wanting to talk about eating healthy foods, working out. staying in shape, etc. If you have and ideas, questions or just wanna chat. add me as a friend. I would be glad to hear anything about these subjects. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Dandelionesss
    Dandelionesss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am coming back here to really get these 50lbs gone. When I started it was 30lbs, and so I really need to support, and someone who needs my support to keep me accountable. If you (or anyone else) would like to add me, please do!
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Im Hitting my one year in a few days :)
    Im starting to get back on track and ill be logging daily
  • vwu1983
    vwu1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need some support and motivation as well. It's hard doing it alone. I love to help others too.
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in everyday since New Years. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • alisi85
    alisi85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've logged in for about 11 days now trying to stay on track this time would definitely love the support and I would be happy to do the same for you :) yay!! Hehe
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and am open to support and motivate, I am in this for the long haul. anyone can add me
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been logging daily since the New Year, would love to be friends and motivate eachother!!
  • Lynner77
    Lynner77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like - I log on every night after I get home from work. :smile:
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) 125 days in a row now
  • leelu137
    Options
    You can add me
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I just joined 1.5 months ago, and am aiming to to log in daily! Would love some encouragement :)
  • ScarletteS
    Options
    Feel free to add :) can us more motivating people.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    I'm always checking in. I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Log every day. Good days and bad days. Love supporting others, could always use some encouragement myself.

Anyone can add me. More active friends + more support = more motivation. :bigsmile:
  • grabenson7
    Options
    feel free to add me, i log on eah day.