Can we be friends?

Options
Hey everyone who reads this,

I am not new to myfitnesspal but have been on a huge hiatus from it. Over the past year I was diagnosed with depression which was a really hard time for me. But I am recovering and am rediscovering things that used to make me really happy. Fitness was one of those things. So, I am diving back into healthy living and an active lifestyle. If you want to be friends and egg each other on in this I would love it!

Replies

• monicajsph
    monicajsph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We can incourage each other :-) add me!
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me ? :flowerforyou:
  • venus_fly_trap
    Options
    Hi can you add me too here. I am new to this website . and want to lose weight. Hope i can communicate and be friends with you guys.
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    Hey, add me if you like. Recovering from depressions, too :ohwell:
  • dietnut
    Options
    hey add me too. Not new to this but have been away for sometime. having people to chat to would be great i'm finding it hard to lose weight when i'm the only one in the house who needs to lol.
  • newty1
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have a way to go and need all the help i can get :)
  • MyRoad2Health
    MyRoad2Health Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I spent many years dealing with my own depression and anxiety. I know how lonely it can feel. But you are never alone and getting healthy is the first step in working past your depression.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i've just beaten depression and feel amazing. I'm more than happy to be support for you xx add away

goes for anyone, btw. was at rock bottom two years ago and am a totally different person now. I get it, but I also got through it, and if I can help anyone I'd liketo x
  • newty1
    Options
    Been on MFP for some time but never used it, started last week and have a long way to go but step by step gonna get there, add me if you would like as i think the more support the better :)

9882338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • indahoyeah
    Options
    I want to stop binge eating, let's support each other
  • claud81
    Options
    I need something that makes me leave bed in the mourning and love myself again...
    I really need a purpose on my life and if I can get in shape at the same time, the better!!!!
    We all need to help each other!:happy: