got to stay motivated

Options
Im having a little trouble staying motivated. I am currently working only when they need me to come in so I never know when that is until last minute. I fell off doing my excersice just feeling down. Just need a little encouragement to pick back up & work out!!

Replies

• DexterDarko
    Options
    Whenever I need motivation I just think of the future and the progress I've made athletically, and I also like to watch the biggest loser. I'm nearly done with season 1-10.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You have got to want it bad enough. Weight loss is all about diet. You can do it without any exercise at all. You just have to eat to a deficit from the calories you do burn every day. You have to want it. When you exercise, great! You get to eat more. When you don't... eat as high fiber as you can manage, eat enough protein and fat to keep you full, drink lots of water and stick to your target. The weight WILL come off. I promise.

Also, recognize that sometimes, the target of 2 lbs/week isn't realistic. I like to recommend going to 1 lb or even 1/2 a pound weekly as a weight loss goal. It's easier to maintain and adhere to. As you get more time to exercise, maybe then commit to a bigger daily deficit.

But if you commit to a goal you can't achieve you'll just get demotivated. Set a modest goal and stick to it.

You can do this! There are LOADS of success stories here. You can be next. Just do it.
  • PakiBoom
    PakiBoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Enough said here ! Git er dunnnn !
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me, Shel :flowerforyou: