BEST SCALES>?

Options
hi, im lookin gto buy a scales but dsont want an annoyingly innaccurate or inconsistant reading. i had a twenty quid salters ones before i threw them out for no good reason, but i cant remember the model. any suggestions? what about ones that weight to quarter of a pound?

Replies

• MrsE2010
    MrsE2010 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm curious too. thanks for posting.
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Ive got weight watchers from argos 17.99...good scales come with feet to put on, on carpet but they seem to be loose now i thought they werent giving me accurate reading so i went and bought weight watchers glass ones, with bmi, water thingy 29.99 they are totally crap for a start you got to proper slam your foot on it to come on, the results are way off from my other ones. They dont work on carpet.

So im after a good decent pair.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    What exactly is a twenty quid salters? And I have a doctor's scale at home, my parents gave it to me.. it's Healthometer.
  • Manuka
    Manuka Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine's a Salter digital, I got it about 3 or 4 years ago so no longer available but would recommend Salter. Very accurate and weight is given to the nearest 0.2lb. Mine does body fat too which I also find useful. Try looking on amazon, I got it from there half price.