New .. with lots to lose

Options
Hi guys ... I'm actually from australia and haven't quite figured the kgs->lbs conversion yet (yer, i know i can google ....) but i know i need to lose LOTS (100lbs+) .. anyway i'm new here so thought i would say hi!

Would love some friends who can help motivate me .. especially with a kick in my lower regions regarding getting to the gym!

So if there's anyone out there who has lots to lose / lost lots i would love to hear from you!

Cheers
Julie

Replies

• perkypolly
    perkypolly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi Julie I am new too also a lot to loose, just getting to grips with the site
    polly x
  • deedee9070
    Options
    you got this! i have 20 pounds to lose myself!! we will all lose it together =)
  • cadetglow
    Options
    i am also new with lots to lose, so hoping that this site will help! if we stick to our guns, we should be alright!
  • at206155
    at206155 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ... I'm actually from australia and haven't quite figured the kgs->lbs conversion yet (yer, i know i can google ....) but i know i need to lose LOTS (100lbs+) .. anyway i'm new here so thought i would say hi!

Would love some friends who can help motivate me .. especially with a kick in my lower regions regarding getting to the gym!

So if there's anyone out there who has lots to lose / lost lots i would love to hear from you!

Cheers
    Julie

kilos x 2.2 = pounds

Good Luck!!!
  • dino2911
    Options
    Hi' I am new to this site.
  • jesikabaker4u
    jesikabaker4u Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done for taking your first step!!
    You can somewhere change your metric to use lbs or kg on the site. I was using kg at first but found it difficult because online would give me all different outcomes.

I also have a lot to lose, starting at 100lbs + to lose Now just a mere 90 lol . If you need motivation you are more than welcome to add me as a friend :-)

Jesika
  • Iwilltryagain2
    Options
    I too just joined with 100+ pounds to lose.Have tried about 40 different times to lose weight. This year I will be 60 and feel like I must get this off, but also still feel somewhat powerless.