Progress pic after 160 days of MFP

Options
sannsk
sannsk Posts: 203 Member
Well, this is me after 160 days, in a pair of pants I fit in 160 days ago :smile: (ok, it was already loose, but it fitted)
I've lost about 15/16 kg, and went from a BMI 32 to 26.
My goal is to lose another 10 kg (max)

(I hope the photo shows up :smile: !

DSC_0104_zps3d3e26be.jpg

Replies

• Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work, it has clearly paid off! Keep it up :smile:
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I still have a very flubby stomach area and hopefully it will go away once I lose more body fat %.
    The difference is significant in clothing, unfortunately, mostly visible in my boobs :ohwell: They are now out of proportion small compared to the rest of my body...
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    I know the feeling! I had achieved a whole B cup when I was bigger, now I am struggling to fill an A cup:grumble: But at least my *kitten* has shrunk by more!
    Well done, you look great.:flowerforyou:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

And now I wish I'd kept one pair of the pants I just gave away, simply to copy your photo in a few months time (hopefully!)
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I still have a very flubby stomach area and hopefully it will go away once I lose more body fat %.
    The difference is significant in clothing, unfortunately, mostly visible in my boobs :ohwell: They are now out of proportion small compared to the rest of my body...

On the positive side you can always buy a padded bra to give you that extra boost!! better to have the weight gone :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!