Hi fellow weight losers...

Options
Hi, I'm Adam, and I'm a chunky guy! Acutally I'm at 26% body fat which is totally unacceptable according to my boss. (I'm Army)
So, I figured I would try this and track my progress. So Far, I'm in pretty good shape. I work out every morning and every afternoon. I eat cause I love food, and a good healthy dose of stress doesn't hurt. My goal is to drop about 40-50 lbs and get my old "beach body" again. (back from when I was 20)
I have a lot of great tips and exercise ideas if any one wants advice or encouragement, I am more than glad to help out!
Talk to you later!

Adam

Replies

• hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I am always in need of advice! I wanna say good luck! This site has been a big help for me so far.
  • lskirvin
    lskirvin Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, Adam. Welcome to MFP. This site is awesome! I am sure it will be exatly what you are looking for.

BTW, I am taking Krav Maga right now. I might just have to ask you questions about getting the most out of combat training, as they come to me. Thanks!
  • mslaj
    mslaj Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm always game for advise and encouragement. I've lost 27lbs so far this year, but only 16 of them since finding this site. This is a wonderful tool and its like my right hand now. Good luck to you and happy exercising.
  • L_in_NY
    L_in_NY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Adam, Good luck on your journey!!! How long do you usually workout durning the day? Any exercise tips would be great!!! The motivation is my struggle, especially after a long, stressful day! I am also hoping this website helps me w/ my last 10 lbs. I lost 15 lbs about 1 1/2 yrs ago, and for whatever reason I stoppped working out. Once again good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Adam!
  • theresareyes
    Options
    I lost 58 pounds in about nine months and have maintained my weight andI feel great! But now Im trying to work on another 15 to 20 pounds and Im stuck. Does anyone have any suggestion?