My journey continues BUT some before pics & progress pics :)

Options
For some reason I could not paste the pictures here so they are in my uploaded photos section of my profile. Not sure what I am doing wrong but apparently I am not a computer whiz LOL.

Any ways just wanted to share some before pictures and in progress pictures of myself. I have a long way to go in this journey but I am keeping my eye on the prize and I WILL GET TO MY GOAL :)

The first picture of me in the blue dress I was at 420 lbs. and the second picture of myself in the orange shirt I am at 348 lbs. :) I have lost a total of 74 lbs.

I could not find any full pictures of myself from head to toe and that is because I hate getting my picture taken at all so these two pictures show my face and neck but I see a difference!!! Like I said I have a ways to go but I am on my way!!!!!

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Well congratulations to you for the weight you have lost and jumping back in the saddle to lose some more! Good luck on reaching your goal :)
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! :happy: :drinker:
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up and we are all here for you whenever you need it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, good goin'!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Way to go girl ... keep rocking!! You are awesome.
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see a difference! Keep up the great work! Christine
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thank you for the inspiration :smile:
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a awesome job you have already done! You should be VERY proud of the difference the pictures show, because they really show it! I love your positive, happy attitude! I really like the part where you stated "The biggest looser-if they can do it so can I"! I feel that way with joing here! I have met some really cool people that have come along way on here. I feel the sameway you do, "IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN TO"! Keep up the great job you are doing and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I can use all the friends I can get on my journey to a better me!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    I can see a difference!! You look great and I love your attitude! :bigsmile:
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    What a awesome job you have already done! You should be VERY proud of the difference the pictures show, because they really show it! I love your positive, happy attitude! I really like the part where you stated "The biggest looser-if they can do it so can I"! I feel that way with joing here! I have met some really cool people that have come along way on here. I feel the sameway you do, "IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN TO"! Keep up the great job you are doing and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I can use all the friends I can get on my journey to a better me!

Melanie- Thank you ....yes I am very PROUD of myself . I feel I have come far and even though I have a long ways to go I now know that I am going to make it :) I just had to get back in the right mindset and I am there!! It's funny you should mention my positive and happy attitude because I haven't always been that way , I am finding that little things are changing as I lose the weight. I have been doing a lot of work on me , not just on the outside and losing the weight but also been working changing me on the inside :) It feels good!!!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such positive feedback :) I was hesitant to post these pictures but I thought what the heck , I should be proud of what I am doing :) Thank you again everyone!!!
  • shadows1177
    shadows1177 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thats a huge difference! I bet it feels great too! You can really see it in your face and from what you can see of the rest of you too!! Good job and keep it going!!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Wow I see a huge difference in the two pictures of you with your hubby! Your doing awesome, keep up the great work!! I love when people post pics:)
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Options
    Wow I see a huge difference in the two pictures of you with your hubby! Your doing awesome, keep up the great work!! I love when people post pics:)

LoveMy4Kids - Thanks ....oh the guy in the picture with me is not hubby :) He is my brother ....I guess I should have clarified that LOL!!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Options
    Thats a huge difference! I bet it feels great too! You can really see it in your face and from what you can see of the rest of you too!! Good job and keep it going!!

Shadows1177 - Thanks and yes it does feel GREAT :) There is a huge difference in my face and also in my body , I am trying to find a full body pic of me before and as soon as I do I will post a full body pic of before and in progress ....I know I have one somewhere , it's just hiding LOL.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Wow....78 lbs is an amazing loss! You are awesome! I think alot of us are hesitant about posting pics at first but it's part of the process. :flowerforyou: You look great! I wish you all the best on continuing the journey! :flowerforyou:
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options

LoveMy4Kids - Thanks ....oh the guy in the picture with me is not hubby :) He is my brother ....I guess I should have clarified that LOL!!

OOPS, lol,sorry!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Options

Oh that is ok LOL!! NP :)
    OOPS, lol,sorry!
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    wow that is exciting, way to go! you must of been working hard
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!