Good Night Mr. Bingey

Options
Well old friend looks like youre trying to trick me again as the night gets later and my eyes and brain get more tired. Are you upset with me again today because it's been 9 days since I vowed to never let you win again?

You cant tease me with images of sugared sodas and skittles? Nope no excuses doing it this time or I'll die in battle.

So old friend looks like I won tonight. Better luck next time. I know you'll be up ready to get me again tomorrow. Sorry that your toxic friendship wasnt serving me well anymore, but I have other plans and they dont include you.

Good night old friend and f' you!

Replies

• Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Although it seems that he headed over to my place after you kicked him out :(
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i hear ya
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I did the same thing last night!!! Took a bath and went to bed early so the "binge monster" would leave me alone!!! It worked. I love referring to this issue in the third person!!!
  • griffsdad512
    Options
    I havent succumbed, but I just saw a large, New York Style cheese pizza and I am so close to driving out to get one........my greatest and most difficult weakness, and visualizing the added calories just isn't working.........

Anybody have a method for beating this?