ANY IDEAS?

Options
Hi everyone, i'm running out of good ideas for healthy meals and getting sick of eating the same everyday!

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Read some friends food diaries on here for ideas or take a trip to the book store or library maybe. What do you usually eat?
  • Tml1982
    Options
    I am feeling exactly the same today! I am out of lunch ideas - salad, salad and more salad!
  • colwilson
    Options
    i've only been doing this diet for 2 weeks now, Alpen with semi skimmed milk in the morning, tin of mackrel in tom sauce with 2 bananas for lunch at work then pasta, chicken and veg when i get home
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi, I eat extremely healthy, I eat 3 main meals and 3 snacks a day. (I am diabetic so I have to eat every few hours). I have an open food diary so take a look, maybe you will get some ideas. I use variety big time. I do eat a salad off and on, but they are big salads, with different stuff in them to give different tastes. I eat shrimp, chicken, turkey, pork, so so on red meat (main I can't afford it). I eat different nuts, etc. take a look and see if my diary can give you some idea's.
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would suggest adding more healthy foods to your diet such as hummus with celery,carrots or in a wrap. I pack my dinner & most nites it's a turkey sandwich with a side of slaw. Chicken chili, baked fish or chicken for lunch w/ a veggie. Salads can be changed up with different toppings. I'm wondering if you cook- if so check out the recipe threads.
  • colwilson
    Options
    I would suggest adding more healthy foods to your diet such as hummus with celery,carrots or in a wrap. I pack my dinner & most nites it's a turkey sandwich with a side of slaw. Chicken chili, baked fish or chicken for lunch w/ a veggie. Salads can be changed up with different toppings. I'm wondering if you cook- if so check out the recipe threads.
    i'll have a look thanks i like cooking so it will be a help, i've not long split up with my wife and have been living on takeaways bread and butter washed down with a hell of a lot of lager, so its time for a change!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    (Off subject--- but whatever mockchoc has pictured there looks very yummy.)
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Did you say lager? yumm it's one of my fav things but a treat now. Anyway I also cook for one so if you get stumped for smaller sized cooking recipes feel free to ask. I love to cook!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    (Off subject--- but whatever mockchoc has pictured there looks very yummy.)

It's mockchoc (melted white chococlate) :laugh: I do prefer dark myself though but I liked the pic.