I need single mom friends....

Options
Single mom of two. Trying to combat the stress of raising kids by myself. I keep getting on track with losing weight and doing well then fading back. I know its because my days are busy and overwhelming. Friend me single moms =)

Replies

• bobbyunangst
    Options
    I'm not a single mom but I understand the stress of kids. I have 3 of them and each has some form of special needs at a variety of levels. My oldest daughter has ODD, my son has Autism and my youngest daughter has a bone growth disorder. I'm looking for friends on here and locally ( I live in the pocono mountain area of PA) to help gain encouragement as I try to loose 40 lbs and stay healthier.
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Single mom here of 1 x crazy boy just got back on here myself. Friend request sent
  • collegegirl2428
    collegegirl2428 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im a single momma too...tyring to lose my last 20 pounds!!! Request sent....Anyone can friend me too....
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I need some single mom friends too.

What it do
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have been a single mom since 2003 you are welcome to add me. I've been raising my daughter since she was 6 months old as a single parent.

all single moms can add me
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Fitbeto - you crack me up. :wink: :drinker:

Anyone can add me :smile: I am a single mom of a crazy three your old little girl...been on our own for a year and a half now. I fully understand the stressed of working and raising a kiddo and trying to squeeze in gym time and me time. Sometimes it feels impossible.