:happy:

Replies

• sabresgirl91
    Options
    Added you. Welcome! :smile:
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, looking for some new motivation buddys, feel free to add me. x
  • FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    sent u a request.. welcome..
  • angboww4
    Options
    Hello I too am new to this,an very alone on this journey would love to have some friends an motivation,so feel free to add me also,an does anyone here live in the Fayetteville N.C. area ?
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Been on here for over a month now and loving it!
  • gigglebabe101
    gigglebabe101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am trying to lose about 30-40 lbs or so. I lost 6 this past month. Struggling with eating better and lack of support from my boyfriend. (He has a very physical job so he thinks he can eat everything and doesn't understand why I can't).
  • caroljanel
    caroljanel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I struggle everyday with my weight! If I dont watch it I get fat! I'm holding my own! I have been carb cycling and clean eating, we will see how it goes.
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hiya I joined 7 weeks ago and love MFP for helping me lose 21 pound so far, add me if you like :) x
  • Tymicka
    Options
    Not new to this but coming back so I can start losing weight again. I'm embarrassed right now as I've gained 20 of the lbs i'd lost. I lost 48 lbs in 2009 and i'm back to try to lose another 40. I need support too
  • aliczka
    aliczka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too... And in dire need of some friends as well :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm down 94 lbs total so far (90lbs of which was before I joined here) and am looking for those last few body fat percentage points.