Hello!

Options
I'm Allie and I just joined today. My goal is to lose at least 75 pounds. I have a cruise coming up in November and would like to be at least 40 pounds lighter for that! :smile:

Replies

• mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie,

I just joined today to. I found this site to be the closest to weight watchers, with iphone app etc. I am pretty excited and set my goal small to start at 28 pounds, which is 10%. I think I put the 100 pound goal I may discourage myself before I even start good!! Keep me posted on your journey hopefully by November I will be on my second 10%.
  • sakitchens
    sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined two weeks ago and I love it. I have already lost 4.6lbs. If I can do it I know you can to. Good Luck!!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome you came to the right site.. My name is Kathy, been here a few weeks and "LOVE "this site.. Everyone is so nice and by reading and writing i feel i'm learning alot about me! Look thru and don't be shy to ask to be friend's with someone.. Sometimes you can just make a connection to someone.. Good luck!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! I have been on since Jan or Feb (I can't remember) and found this site to be so amazingly helpful!
  • Trish02
    Trish02 Posts: 25
    Options
    this site is awesome! it helps you stay on track and the people on here to help you along the way rocks! you will find this site/people to be very helpful in your journey, I joined last month. Good Luck!!
  • enaek
    enaek Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi just joined today too, have tried lots of programmes and diets so am praying this works!!! looking fwd to getting inspiration from ye all xxx
  • SugaNess
    SugaNess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    My daughter told me about this site, so I looked at it and joined around the 8th of this month and I find it very helpful, ecspecially when it comes down to seeing exactly what I am eating and keeping track of the calories. I guess logging what you eat is a good thing, at least for me it is and maybe it will be for you also. Good luck with your success.:smile:
  • alliewinter
    Options
    Thank you for all your encouragement! I have to admit it, but I am HEAVILY influenced by all those check out lane mags boasting LOSE 20 POUNDS IN TWO DAYS!! I have basically collected info from a few of these magazines and are using suppliments that are recommended for certain things. I've been taking Biotin, soy protein, psyillium husk (fiber), flaxseed and wheat germ.... They are all supposed to banish belly fat!!! :bigsmile: