Awesome progress...you look great!!!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats!
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a hell of a year! What you have accomplished is incredible.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. I had to keep comparing the photos to believe it was actually you in the before and after. Your face has changed incredibly. Way to go!
  • smframe1
    smframe1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is very encouraging! What form of exercising worked best for you?
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is better to do this together! You look wonderful!
  • ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is very encouraging! What form of exercising worked best for you?

Without a doubt just plain old walking!! I also switch between Tae Bo and Biggest Loser workouts, but walking (and now fat girl running) have been the best for me! Thank you!!!
  • ssmaling
    Options
    Thank you everyone for you comments!!! It has been tough but so worth it. If we can do it ANYONE can!
  • ssmaling
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. I had to keep comparing the photos to believe it was actually you in the before and after. Your face has changed incredibly. Way to go!

That's us! I was pretty much amazed by that comparison myself. When we were that big we had no idea that we were that big. I know that sounds stupid, but it's the truth!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!