Over 2 years and 150 pounds

Options
I posted some pics about a year ago and wanted to update some progress. I hate having pictures taken, but here are some. I still need to drop around another 55lbs. but I'm getting there. I will be starting Rushfit very soon, been doing mainly cardio due to time constraints. You know, family, kid, job, grad school, church.... not much time left after all that... the before pictures are from my brother's wedding (and I am far from an auburn fan, my brother and his wife are grads) the afters are from valentine's day and one day last fall at a farmer's market. And that lovely little lady in the backpack is my adorable daughter...feel free to dote on her....

Before2-1.jpg

Before.jpg

after-1.jpg

575159_3622782801446_827403103_n_zpsf215f7ef.jpg

Any way, I hope this inspires someone.

Replies

• theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Also, if anyone has completed rushfit, would love to hear your results
  • martusha143
    martusha143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!! Great work and congratulations!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow what a wonderful transformation! You should be proud knowing that you are going to be a great role model for your daughter!
  • hrubyk1804
    Options
    Wow! That's great...congratulations!! And yes...she IS adorable! :smile:
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic result. Congrats.
  • BrenWOW
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation! You are inspiring and your baby girl is beautiful :)
  • Haiir0
    Haiir0 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! That's fantastic. I know you have certainly inspired me. :)
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Awesome! Good job!!!
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    that is awesome and you will be around for a long time for your beautiful little one!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Really an inspiration, thank you! I hope you are proud of your accomplishment and continue. Can't wait to see your next photos.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making some a positive change! You look great!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work!! Keep up the hard work and stay strong!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great results! A healthy dad is the best gift you can give your beautiful daughter. You look about 10 years younger!
  • ehastings9
    Options
    Thanks for showing me that goals can become reality.
  • theshow4jsu
    Options
    Don't ever give up...even when your body is wanting to stay in bed or stay on the couch, you gotta get moving. I try to remind myself how awesome I'm gonna feel after my workout. Losing weight is just as much, if not more, a mental thing
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, man!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You look great! You're very inspirational. :]
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    great job
  • theshow4jsu
    Options
    Great transformation, man!

Thanks. Are you/have you done rushfit. I'm starting the program as soon as my dvd's arrive. Wanted to hear from others about the results.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! What a difference all around. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!