Sensa??

Options
I have seen countless advertisements for this product. I am wondering if anyone has tried it and if it has actually worked for them. The ads on tv makes it look like you can effortlessly lose weight by using this stuff, but that just seems too good to be true. Any comments?

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    It worked for me!

sensa.jpg
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :noway: I know several friends who have tried it. No results.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I bet it makes your food taste like desperation.
  • AmandaRhys
    Options
    My brother and his fiancé swear by it...but I've not tried it. They are both smaller though!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I have seen countless advertisements for this product. I am wondering if anyone has tried it and if it has actually worked for them. The ads on tv makes it look like you can effortlessly lose weight by using this stuff, but that just seems too good to be true. Any comments?

You said it yourself "Too good to be true". Do you think if there was something you could sprinkle on your food that made weightloss effortless and you could afford it that there would be ANY fat people in the world?

C'mon. You're smarter than that.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    ads are meant to sell stuff.
    weight loss isn't effortless.
    if it seems to good to be true... well, you know the rest.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    No pills, no sprinkles, no shakes, no fads.

Eat food and exercise.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My brother and his fiancé swear by it...but I've not tried it. They are both smaller though!

That i s the denial state of people who use those products. Usually their weight loss is contributed to a change in diet or exercise, not the pills they are taking.

It's like HCG, the pee doesn't make you lose weight, the 500 caloire diet does. Or by BFF who is taking bee pollen pills and losing. She thinks they are working but in reality, it's the fact that she is exerciseing, working a second job and eating better.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    No pills, no sprinkles, no shakes, no fads.

Eat food and exercise.

^^Good advice!! :flowerforyou:
  • WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    As with many things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This is especially true in weight loss and fitness... there is no substitute for a clean diet and working out to achieve your goals. I always laugh when you see products like Sensa, if you look hard enough you will see something like, "When used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet plan and working out..." Just keep your diet clean, keep working out, and keep your cash!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Any benefit would be strictly placebo effect. You think you are going to want to eat less so you do. Or not.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I suspect its powdered *kitten*, and makes food taste so bad you don't actually WANT to eat!
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    It is just a filler... you sprinkle it onto food so you feel full faster. Drink a large glass of water before eating or sprinkle something like chia seeds onto food first for the same affect.

It is pointless... the key to weight loss and keeping it off is learning life long habits that will allow you to be successful and stay successful. Using Sensa, various diet pills or those fad diets that are out there are not life long skills.

Sensa is also far too expensive.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just no! One of my good friends got it, what did she do? Sprinkled that crap on a Snickers bar!
  • MichelleSawatzky
    MichelleSawatzky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just no! One of my good friends got it, what did she do? Sprinkled that crap on a Snickers bar!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: