what's on your iPod? (in need of good indie music to workout

Options
hi everyone!
just wondering if anyone can suggest any good indie music to bike or jog to!!
i've been listening to a lot of podcasts (mainly cbc radio 3 with grant lawrence), but it's not always the most upbeat.! every now and then, i can catch 'sweating to the indies' or a 'remix special' podcast, but not often!:ohwell:
let me know what's on your ipod!!
thnx!
alicia

Replies

• jeffball
    jeffball Posts: 10
    Options
    For the activities you're looking for I have The Killers loaded up on mine. I was in Vancouver for the Olympics this year doing some work and had to do a TON of walking around the city. There was nothing more calming than a 6:30am walk through downtown Vancouver be-bopping my head to "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine" or "Indie Rock and Roll." Ben Folds Five can offer a good back beat as well if you're so inclined.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    BeautifulScarsWECHANGED Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same ideas.... currently I have Jay Z's new album and Black Eyed Peas. They both have a good running beat, but I'm always looking for new stuff!!
  • skyisthelimit25
    Options
    thanks guys!
  • Keltinator
    Keltinator Posts: 265
    Options
    I always listen to.. shall we say "happy" music when I'm exercising. Or pretty much anything with a strong moderately fast beat that I can literally run in time to. Right now I've got a mix of Lady Gaga, My Chemical Romance (wait that's not happy lol), Collective Soul, Boston, OneRepublic, Adam Lambert, Fall Out Boy, Muse, The Killers, Coldplay, and Van Halen. :)