Recently had a Baby?

Options
I had my third son October 27th, topping the scales at a horrific 272. Not doing a fad diet, I'm getting real... making a life change!!! ! Watching portions calories and getting on the treadmill. Its working! slowly but surely and I credit this site for bringing the reality of my eating habits to light!

Any moms trying to shed the weight ?

Replies

• spammy4145
    spammy4145 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did, not so recently but 1 year ago!! trying to get rid of extra weight and get healthy for my child and me!
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am just over 4 weeks post partum looking to lose the baby weight,feel free to add me :)
  • vvwilly
    Options
    I did 8 weeks ago. I want to lose 20 to 30. It's tough but I'm taking it day by day. I reached 176 with the baby at 36 weeks, and now at 154.00 after 2 c-section. I'm 5' 3 and 32 yo. I have 4 kids total (a 13 yog, 2 1/2 yo b/g twins, and a 8 wog) I stay at home with them, and they keep me pretty busy, and exhausted. I'm in it for the long haul though : )
  • honeymmmm
    Options
    Hi Everyone

im 8 weeks preganant and just wanted to keep a track of what im eating had MFP for a while now but im going to start using it :)

anyone in the same boat would love to do this together :)

I dont want to loose lots of weight just not put on massive amounts ie eating for two lol

Janine xxx
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had my second boy on october 30th and im trying to lose maybe another 28lbs/30lbs. Iv got a 2 yr old boy too and im a stay at home mum to them both
  • llstrength
    llstrength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had my third son October 27th, topping the scales at a horrific 272. Not doing a fad diet, I'm getting real... making a life change!!! ! Watching portions calories and getting on the treadmill. Its working! slowly but surely and I credit this site for bringing the reality of my eating habits to light!

Any moms trying to shed the weight ?

I see this and think, "Man if I wouldn't have been so lazy and started earlier, I would be down some weight too!"

I had my first on October 11. I lost my baby weight, but that doesn't mean much! I have a lot more to lose!
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd son in Sept. My oldest is 4. I was somewhere in the 150's before I had children and always got stuck around 175 lbs after having kids. My heaviest with both pregnancies was 198 lbs. I have lost all my baby weight from both pregnancies the last few months (starting weight 177 lbs as of December) and am just 5 lbs shy of my original goal to reach 150 lbs. So I have now moved my goal to 140 lbs (Something I thought was an impossible and unrealistic dream the last few years.) I am 5'5 and 25 years old. Now that the lbs are coming off I am focusing on toning up and getting rid of that mommy pooch, by starting the 30 Day Shred yesterday and am in AGONY. Lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • TuesdayMomma
    Options
    My lo is almost 9 months.

Sad to say I am not trying to lose the baby weight but the before baby weight.

I am breastfeeding for another month and then I have to wean to formula. Kinda scared if I don't get control now, I am going to start gaining when I stop.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I had my little girl back in November. I'm always looking for new friends so feel free to add me.
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a full time working and nursing mom. I have 4 kids 11, 9, 3 and 6 months. I need some support on how many calories to intake while I am trying to get in shape and lose this baby weight. I have lost 6.5 pounds since the beginning of the year but it is coming off slowly. I am wondering if I am getting enough calories. I also have a facebook back you can follow my daily track for motivation and support just another little community I created to help moms like us - find me on Facebook Fit & Fab Momma - and feel free to add me as a friend here - Thanks
  • Kelley_Marie
    Options
    I just had my first son about 9 weeks ago and although I technically lost the "baby weight" I still have a ways to go. I would love to help motivate you! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had my baby August 30th so my little man is almost 6 months :) . I have tried everything and haven't been able to get the last few pounds off. I have 15 lbs to go before I can get back into my pre-preg clothes. Add me if you wish :)