72 pounds down and 28 to go! #teambringit

13»

Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Great job hun! Look at the before and after, its like night and day. You look so different! & def smiling more!
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    great job!!! - love the hat
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    You are awesome! I am adding you as a friend and as my inspiration that it can be done! :smile:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Why did you hash-tag the title?
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Nice job!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Impressive!! good job...I am going to add you. I have lost 80 and need 40 or so to go. Keep up the good work.
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Why did you hash-tag the title?

Habit! post a lot of pictures on Instagram and tag it to that hash tag lol. Just me....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Way to go, nice guns! :drinker:
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations on your success this far. Continue to be an inspiration to others!
  • You have done an amazing Job!
    Keep up the great work!

You Rock!
  • You look amazing! Great Job!
  • Flintbeats810
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations on your success this far. Continue to be an inspiration to others!

I'm trying.....can't wait to say I lost 100 lbs and i get to post another success story!
  • Flintbeats810
    So I kinda made a "blog" (more like a diary with pictures lol) that people can follow along on my weight loss journey and more importantly get some of the recipes I cook that they see and like. Check it out...nothing fancy. It's on Tumblr. It's Flintbeats810.tumblr.com. When u get bored swing by!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!