Feeling guilty an depress :/

Options
I been piging out the last 4 day i dont know whats going on (not pregnant) just feel like im starvinggggggg i dont know what to do to stop im eating everything in site ..Whats going on with me ????? how can i stop :/

Replies

• sonofnun777
    Options
    My name is Joshua from Albuquerque, NM...I have the same feelings at times. Your body maybe trying to get a nutrient that it is not finding in the food you are eating. Make sure you take a multivitamin and drink lots of water prior to "pigging out". Or you may be stressed about something, usually it is stress that makes you do that. I hope you get better. Try to think of the positive and exercise more for it will pump up your good hormones.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Get back on target - you can do this. I binge every now and then. Feel like crap for a few days but... get back to logging food, exercise and plow through this. I get depressed, feel guilty etc. It happens!!! Saw this quote and it might help:

If you're heading somewhere in the car and wanted to get there by 5, but realized you were going to be a few minutes late, would you just give up and swerve into a bridge abutment?
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    Are you coming up to your period?
    Is there a stressful situation going on more that usual right now? (good stress is in that category too! wedding, party, etc)
    Is someone in your life succeeding at weight loss, making you feel good/bad for them?
    Has there been a change in your routine?

Look for cause of the over eating before you can conquer it, but for now, track everything, and try planning ahead to curb your cravings!
  • itzari28
    Options
    lambchoplewis I love how u modivate it feels nice knowing im not the only one an that it happens sometimes
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I feel that way most days... so I JUST started this site about 10 minutes ago and this was the very first post I saw. I was greatful for reading it b/c I see that I'm not the only person who does this and feels this way. I bet you didn't realize you would help and motivate someone today so thank you! I suppose we'll both try for a little more self control the rest of the day. Good luck.

@ lambchop - well done on the quote! Thank you as well.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I was staying starved but after doing this for a week I am not that way any more. Maybe my stomach shrunk. Do it anyway so you can fit in those clothe this summer.
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I been piging out the last 4 day i dont know whats going on (not pregnant) just feel like im starvinggggggg i dont know what to do to stop im eating everything in site ..Whats going on with me ????? how can i stop :/

Dont Panic! :)

What it could be, certain foods you eat (like stuff with high GI or fast acting carbs) can make you satisfied and then very hungry shortly after (Ill not bore you with why etc).

Have a look at what kind of food you are eating. Include health fats and protein and these can hold off hunger. Drink water as well as that helps.

Then, have a binge now and again and dont beat yourself up about it. I do it, in fact I did this weekend. Kinda had a "ah stuff it" weekend. But then Monday came and I worked twice as hard and will all week. Personally I think these little blips help to spur me on. So, dust yourself off, get back up and push on. Lots of people here to keep pushing you :)
  • caoceanlover
    caoceanlover Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I go through that every once in a while as well. i think it probably happens to just about everybody. I just get myself back on track even if it is slowly. I start by fixing one meal at a time each day and then all of a sudden I am back where I need to be. You do need to make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin and drink lots of water. You got this, you can do it. When you stumble and fall, don't you get back up?
  • itzari28
    Options
    Thank u guys for the all the support and tips i am going to try them and see how that works out for me :)