New to MFP, not new to 'dieting'!

Options
Hello! My name is Felicity, I'm 26 and from the UK.

I started my journey a while back at 298lbs, lost 75lbs and gained most of them back over a 2 year period. I started over after the new year at 288.4lbs, and currently weigh in at 263lbs. I've set myself an initial goal, which is on my ticker, and will go from there depending on how I look/feel with myself.

I train 6 days a week, taking Friday's off, and do many classes such as Les Mills Combat, Pump and Attack. My weigh in day is Wednesday and I do fortnightly measurements on a Sunday.

I look forward to gaining more knowledge, meeting new people and sharing mine and others success.

Replies

• nikkih1288
    nikkih1288 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Felicity, I am Nikki and 34 years old. I am not new to dieting either. However, I am new to MFP. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I currently weigh 193 lbs and my goal is to reach 163. Then I will re evaluate. I could use all the support I can get. My husband is not very supportive so it is me going sat it alone. I am cooking 2 meals a night one for me , one for him.
  • nikkih1288
    nikkih1288 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Felicity, I am Nikki and 34 years old. I am not new to dieting either. However, I am new to MFP. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I currently weigh 193 lbs and my goal is to reach 163. Then I will re evaluate. I could use all the support I can get. My husband is not very supportive so it is me going sat it alone. I am cooking 2 meals a night one for me , one for him.

I created an act here in 2011 but never used it so that is why my act says it was created in 2011 !

Sorry for the double post I don't know how to delete it.
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I'm motivational support! I'm always there with a little bit of how to keep your bodies metabolism up! You can do it Diet's never work because it's just a temporary change vs a change for good.
  • WeightlossBoo
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I'm motivational support! I'm always there with a little bit of how to keep your bodies metabolism up! You can do it Diet's never work because it's just a temporary change vs a change for good.

Thanks for the welcome. :wink:
    Yes, that's very true about dieting not working. Learned that the hard way, many times! I will never again succumb to the pull of fad diets. It's veg, fruit, lean protein and complex carbs all the way for me!