Newbie with 65lb goal!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Danielle. I'm a 28 y/o wife and mother to 3 beautiful kiddos. Our family is complete and I am looking forward to finally getting back into decent shape. Before my first pregnancy I weighed 135lbs. I know my body dynamic is different and I'm hoping to get back to 150lbs. I am currently 213.6lbs and 5'5".

I served 9 years in the US Air Force before separating. I am now a Civil Service employee doing the same job I did active duty, but now I have to actually think about what to wear to work every day. lol ;)

I hope to make lots of great friends and to look towards you all for motivation and accountability!!

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! Please feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I will send you a friend request. I have been on MFP since the first of the year and have dropped 15 lbs so far. I will support you along the way. Work hard and I know you will see results!
  • mjgriff21
    Options
    welcome and good luck to u! feel free to add me
  • Pixiecatlulu
    Pixiecatlulu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hit here-

We have similar goals, and I am an Af spouse! Feel free to add me and welcome to mfp!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck with your journey! I sent you a request :)
  • danihindel
    Options
    Thank y'all so much for being so welcoming! I know it's a rough, long road ahead of me but I'm hoping that things "clicked" enough this time to keep me on the right track!
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! You can do it for sure. Just log in everyday, track your food and exercise and let the rest be history :)
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! Welcome to MFP! You'll find alot of support here! Best wishes on your journey achieving your goals! I still have about 65 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 185. I have really slacked off since the end of October last year. Rock on!
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday.