Looking for support

Options
Started on this site 8 months ago. Haven't been monitoring for he past 3 months. I had previously lost 23 pounds and was well on my way and then something happened......Have gained 10 back and want to get back on track. I need some friends on here that will inspire and encourage me and that hopefully, I will inspire and encourage as well. Please add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kumitekg
    Options
    I started here last June. Had gotten as high as losing 13 pounds...with my goal being about 20. Now, like you, I have fallen off the tough routine and gained 5 back. This time of year is the toughest I think. We need to somehow push past it. Spring is coming !!!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP at the end of January 2012 and up until the end of October I had lost 40 lbs. But, then I went on vacation, the holidays came, and guess what....gained 5 lbs. I have been hanging onto these 5 lbs since the new year and it sucks big time. I have about 15 lbs to go that I want to lose. I lost my motivation and I don't know why. I know how you feel exactly. We can all do this together with the support from one another!!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • yasandr
    Options
    I totally went into hibernation mode...couldn't cycle outoors anymore, gardening was over, walking became treacherous.....You see, I have sooo many excuses. Thanks for your support! We CAN do this together. Thank you!
  • yasandr
    Options
    Wow! You've done great! Thanks for being my pal on this site. You're right! Spring is on it's way :happy:
  • yasandr
    Options
    Thanks, Rinoy