New to weightloss

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to the weight loss journey and feel very motivated right now. My goal is to lose 50 lbs and I just wanted a few friends to help me stay motivated.

I recently gained weight since going to college and have decided to change my lifestyle. Please add me so I have someone else working along with me. If I stay on track by the summer I hopefully will have reached my goal.

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi sending a friend request!:flowerforyou:
  • xxbritmeex3
    Options
    hi my name is brittany and im new to this weight loss journey as well! i used to be in shape and thin then i gained 50 lbs! now im struggling to lose weight. what are some things you started trying? im just not good at dieting!
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here too! I'm excited and motivated about losing weight and want to share that with others in the same boat! xxx
  • Loser0458
    Options
    Hi. I am Cindy. I have had years of struggling to lose weight. I found a great program in the Rochester NY area which has helped me tremendously. I love new tips, recipes, exercises and friends to talk to.
  • skinneminne8
    Options
    So far I have been trying to control my portion sizes having smaller meals. Also making it to breakfast. I try to eat smacks in between meals, like fruit or nuts. Another thing is drinking more water. I also read tha eating half of a grapefruit before your meal promotes. Weight loss. :). If anyone has tips id love to hear them.