Small Victories

Options
Today, I hit my first small victory. I lost 20 pounds by my birthday, which is today. Not to put down the gifts from my family, but I have to say that I gave myself probably the best gift of all. It was just a little goal I made for myself, I still have a long way to go. I'm still pretty proud of myself. :)

Any one else have any small victories they want to share?

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Having my wife and daughter join me in my efforts to get healthy and leaner!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    happy birthday to you! :) and many, many more!
  • hubbaLaruie
    hubbaLaruie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I jumped rope for 20 minutes! It wasn't a fluid jump, more like jump, stop, jump, stop. However, it is a start! One of these days I will be able to jump rope fluidly and maybe even jog......Have a wonderfully Happy Birthday!!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! There is nothing better than the gift of health!
    Happy Birthday!

I have (sort of/slightly) convinced my mom and sister to eat healthier and go on walk/runs with me. My mom is loving it! My sister... is a little harder toconvince, but she will get there once she sees me looking more and more awesome every day.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday I lost my 1st goal 10lbs and then 5 more, back on feb 9th my bday.Hope your day is awesome :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sondrasr
    Options
    Happy birthday to you. Mine was going to get a new winter jacket today. My present winter jacket is a 16 and I knew it was big but I was able to fit into and button and breath a 6. I was an amazing nsv for me.
  • Sondrasr
    Options
    Happy birthday to you. Mine was going to get a new winter jacket today. My present winter jacket is a 16 and I knew it was big but I was able to fit into and button and breath a 6. I was an amazing nsv for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!