30DS success

Options
bonjovi27
bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
Hi!
Today was the first day I completed ALL of 30DS level 1. I know its not much, but it has made me feel great! :happy:

Replies

• themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    that's AWESOME :):) Good for you!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's "not much." I did the Shred and I know how hard it is. Good for you. You worked hard!
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's a lot if you ask me. I typically turn the shred off during the second set of squats and presses.
  • bonjovi27
    Options
    Good for you! It's a lot if you ask me. I typically turn the shred off during the second set of squats and presses.

I did for the last 2 days :blushing: but today i decided to push myself because I had a bad start to the day (slept in :grumble: ), so I thought this was something I could control, and it would make me feel better. Mission: accomplished :happy:
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Today was the first time I did it the whole way without stopping as well!
  • bonjovi27
    Options
    Awesome job! Today was the first time I did it the whole way without stopping as well!

Well done! :)
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a fantastic accomplishment!
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Definitely something to feel good about!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    It is a big commitment! Well done!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started 30DS today! I have done it all the way through the 30 days before and got great results - but since then have been a big slacker and gained back all my weight! So starting over today!! Good luck! Its a great workout!
  • beckye93
    beckye93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I absolutely know how hard the Shred is! I do the Shred every day.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment, don't down play it. I'm hoping to get through all of level 3 by the end of this week.
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment....i just did it all the way through on Saturday so i feel your pain. Good for you!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats! That is a big accomplishment! Did you get good results?

I am on day 19, once I finish, I plan to start over again!
  • hebehrens
    Options
    Congrats! I just started day 1 yesterday - although I think I'm going to start over today since my husband said he would do it with me.

By the way, what is the 30DS listed under on the exercise tracker? I couldn't find it when I went to enter it in....
  • boulinoute
    Options
    You go girl!!! Today was my first day of 30DS ... ever. I stopped halfway through circuit 3 (level1). Hopefully I can finish tomorrow!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Glad I wasn't the only one who felt this excited when I was done with level 1!!! I even blogged about it, that's how freaking excited I was. I've started the stupid thing several times but had suuuurrrrious commitement issues, apparently.
    I'm now on L2 D5 today! Woot!

WTG by the way!!!!
  • Momma2Beauties405
    Momma2Beauties405 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Completing all of a day is a HUGE accomplishment! I just completed Day 30 on Sunday (go me!!!) and cannot tell you how good I feel - emotionally in addition to physically. It is the first time I have truly committed to a healthy lifestyle change! Last night I started "Ripped in 30" - I actually think I like it better, even if it IS a little harder :smile:

Keep it up! You'll be glad you did!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Im also doing her workout...i was starting to do the whole 30 day thing on the first level then I had another MFP friend tell me that the shred part was really 10 days ...level 1, 10 days level 2, and 10 days level 3~ .....anyone else do it this way...or 30 days for one level! ?
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!