100 Pounds down in 7 months! (with pics)

Options
Yesterday, I reached the 100lb lost mark! Pretty excited about that. Still have about 70lbs to go, but I'll get there.

Some stats:
SW 351
GW 175 (or close to it)
CW 251
height 5'10"

Went from a 20 Big (4XL) shirt to a 17-1/2 Regular (XL) shirt
and a size 54 pants (really a size 60, when I wore them up over my gut) to a size 44 pants

You've heard it a million times, 'cause it's true- if I can do it, SO CAN YOU!!! I have no secret. I hold no special powers that you don't also possess. It really is just calories in vs calories out. It's all about hard work and making the tough choices.

I guess my best piece of advice is, don't accept failure. Get your mind set on doing this. I'm sure my friends thought I was nuts last July as I sat on their couch at 351 pounds and told them in no uncertain terms, that I would be under 200 pounds within a year or two. I have been overweight my whole life. I've been over 300lbs, more or less, since high school (some 30 years ago). Yet, in my mind, there was no doubt I was going to do this. It was a foregone conclusion. I knew there would be ups & downs, I knew I would stumble, but I never doubted (still don't) that I would be successful. I think having that frame of mind is key.

Here's a couple of embarrassing before/after pictures for you:

Before-After100lbsdown2_zps1db6141d.jpg

Before-After100lbsdown_zps13715b21.jpg

Next stop- Onederland!

Come on people, we've got this!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!