Cheesecake Factory Nutrition Info

Options
Does anyone have the complete nutrition info for Cheesecake Factory, specifically for the Skinnylicious menu? Several of the database listings only include calories, no macros. Googling is no better. The info would be available to people in NY, WA, or other states with disclosure requirements.

Replies

• MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
  • TimeForMe99
    Options
    Unfortunately neither is complete. The database isn't bad but is missing quite a bit of info. The NutriSoft site only has calories, which are listed on the menu.

I travel a lot for work and the closest restaurant to the hotel is Cheesecake Factory. I try to have a list of options in My Foods so I don't wander through the menu.
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    All I know is that the Mexican Tortilla Salad cannot be 500 calroies...avocado sour cream dressing, tortilla chips on top, on the bottom, beans...I can't see how it is possibly so low, but it is SOOO good.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Some of the things I've read about this place is that all servings (even the "healthy" ones) are enough to feed at least 3 people. Why not order what you want and ask for a box at the same time, if it's possible...

Just a thought...
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If you can find out what is in the dish you try eyeballing amounts and constructing what it might look like from there. I do this for when there is no nutritional information in that restaurant. I wish Cheesecake cafe did have all their nutritional information posted, it would make it much easier to want to eat there but unfortunately they do not list it where I can find it.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    They have a skinnylicious menu. Stick to that and as far as calories go, you should be ok.
    I went there 2 weeks ago, and the menu had a great variety! And I didn't kill myself with calories! :smile:

ETA: you may not get ALL the nutritional info, but at least you have a better chance staying in the calorie goals...
  • LVega75
    LVega75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice link!
  • LVega75
    LVega75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All I know is that the Mexican Tortilla Salad cannot be 500 calroies...avocado sour cream dressing, tortilla chips on top, on the bottom, beans...I can't see how it is possibly so low, but it is SOOO good.

And 0g of fat?! Or are we talking about two different salads? Haha!