Yeah not weight loss related, but awesome!!!

smae1980
smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
So I took my Physiology final this morning and my Professor graded it already. I got a 92% on the final, an A for the class. That meant I got all A's across the board. I got a 4.0 for the semester! I am so excited. I am In the Dental Assisting Program for the Fall and The Dental Hygiene program after. I love my life right now!!

Replies

• smae1980
    thanks my friends for the help with the 25lb loss!!
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    That is fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself!

My exams start the week after next - nail biting has officially commenced!
  • CardioRS
    CardioRS Posts: 88
    Congrats on the 4.0 AND the 25 pounds! Just awesome!
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    Congrats!!! its a great feeling to be able to tackle so much and do so well :) I remember when i went back to schooll a few years ago I would get so happy when I earned grades like that. To bad I picked the wrong profession to go for so I am about to go Back to school yet again. I start back this June to take the last pre-rec's needed to apply for the dental hygine program. I'm kinda stressing it only b/c the same week I start back to school is also the same week I start a new job. I hope I can do as well as you!!! :)
  • smae1980
    Congrats!!! its a great feeling to be able to tackle so much and do so well :) I remember when i went back to schooll a few years ago I would get so happy when I earned grades like that. To bad I picked the wrong profession to go for so I am about to go Back to school yet again. I start back this June to take the last pre-rec's needed to apply for the dental hygine program. I'm kinda stressing it only b/c the same week I start back to school is also the same week I start a new job. I hope I can do as well as you!!! :)

Anatomy and Physiology are hard, but do able. Good luck to you, we are in the same boat!!!
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    I'm taking Anatomy & Physiology 1 & 2 during both summer semesters and chemistry in the fall...i'm more worried about chemistry as I have had A&P before ( it was named something else in x-ray school so it wont transfer) but I have never taken chemistry....then I have to pray really hard that I get into the program (they only admit 16 students a year :frown: )
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Thats AWESOME! I took exercise physiology for my major of kinesiology and it was my favorite class and then I took anatomy and physiology which was NOT my favorite class hahaha. Keep up the great work!

~Leash :heart:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    I loved A & P and Kinesiology. The one class I had that had the strangest reactions was Pathology. We were discussing shingles in class and how stress can bring it on or exacerbate it. A gal stood up in class and lifted her shirt and said "Does it look like this?" We were in the middle of finals. Classic.

After that, Pathology became more of a disease of the week club. Every time we were discussing a new disorder, someone in class was sure they had it.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Jeff Foxworthy (to his wife) - "Honey - you do not have testicular cancer. You don't even have "testiculars"!

Congrats on the grades, and the weight loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!