Hi! looking for support

Options
I'm not new but when i started using this site i was a little embarrassed about letting people know i was trying to lose weight i have now lost 16 pounds so far and my family doesn't really believe i am going to stick to it. I started reading some of the message boards on here lately and it has been very inspiring! was hoping to gain some friends on here for mutual support

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on your weight loss. Motivation and support reporting for duty....feel free to add me. Good Luck!
  • missan42
    missan42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to this site. You are definitely in the right place for support. And congrats on your weight loss.

remember it does not matter how many times you start over whats important is you keep going.
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great job so far! I am looking for support too! I am on nearly everyday, would love to work together. :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Hoosier...
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! 16lbs is impressive. Feel free to add me.
  • nessi1b
    nessi1b Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here too.
    It's not nice when your family day things like that, my hubby used to say horrible things so I decided to prove him wrong!!!
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend every bit of support helps!!! :) x
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I was also told I couldn't do it luckily not by family but by my ex mate especially after she told me to get a tummy tuck which I don't believe I need but here if you want support but I keep going cos I think of the look on her face every time I see her you can see the shock in her face and it makes me feel great
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we all need support for this long journey
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me :)
  • heathernikole80
    Options
    Believe in yourself and don't let anyone hold you down!!!!! Prove them wrong =) Add me if you like.