Hi everyone ! new here and just need some support.

Options
:flowerforyou: well this is my first day on here,, have tried losing my weight only to get discouraged and gain it all back plus some. but gonna give it a go again till i beat it. So not easy to do alone as I'm looking to lose pretty close to 100, within reasonable time,,know gonna take me longer to get off than to have put on... But keeping a positive mind,,, and hopefully the only thing i'll add now is more friends :happy: feel free to add me,, can use all help can get.

Replies

• tlkrallman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great place full of lots of supportive people. Please fee free to add me.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You have come to the right place, the support and motivation here is awesome. Feel free to add me!
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - and like you I have tried many times but I just gain back. I'm hoping this time will be different. Feel free to add me - we can encourage each other. I have about 90 to lose.
  • mbelieves
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. The more support the better.
  • crieve
    crieve Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there, only at this a few weeks too, great and supportive group. it has amazed me how caring, helpful and funny people are! Feel free to add me!
  • momoshelly
    momoshelly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me if you want too :) also looking to lose about the same and semi new :)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    add me and u will get it
  • christywolfe
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to meet folks with the same plans as yourself. It's a very diverse community here as well.
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi , you are with the right site everyone is so helpful on here. you are welcome to add me !
  • Kdorsey35
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. Well I've been logging my food for about a little while. But I just discovered the discussion boards today. What an absolutely great forum to help and motivate each other!! I've never really tried to lose weight. I would tell myself I needed to do something, but change is not easy. I'm just starting this journey and I hope to be successful with my weight loss. My desire is to lose about 100 pounds. So far I've been doing pretty good staying inline with my recommended calorie count (1,370). However I need to start adding exercise to my schedule. My 11 year son doesn't realize it, but he's signed up for the journey with me. We are going to start walking tonight. Wish me luck!
  • christiking1980
    christiking1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started with 83 lbs to lose and I am down 22. You can do it. Yes it takes a long time, but it is so worth it in the end! My best advice is to find new recipes that are healthy but taste great, drink lots of water, and the key thing to watch is your sodium intake. It is hidden in so many things. Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • abluesguy
    Options
    Welcome!
    Def add tlkrallman, she's the BEST motivator! And add me too! Walking is a great way to exercise, I do it almost daily!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I had 100+ to lose when I started. I'm down 94 lbs so far and working on getting down to a healthy body fat content now. Feel free to add me.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You can add me if you'd like. I'm on here all the time. It's the best way I've found to be held accountable and lose consistently!
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody always good to have support :)
  • temptech
    temptech Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me to your friends list. My user name is temptech.
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When you are on here you are never alone! Best thing - anything you struggle with, someone has been there and knows right where you're coming from! :flowerforyou: My best advice- love yourself first.
  • RhondaOnAJourney
    RhondaOnAJourney Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I just started, too, and could use all the encouragement and support I can get. xoxoxo
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone on this thread! I just recently recommitted to losing 50 lbs and am already down 12. I love having the support from the people in this site!