New girl on a mission, need support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we are allin the same boat and need all the support we can get
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also 27, but only 5'6 (5'7 on a good day!) I recommitted to lose 50 lbs and am already down 12 lbs. I love all the support and encouragement from the people on this site. Feel free to add me, anyone!!
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also 5'8" with the same weight loss goal. And 25 years old. :)
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me on daily keeping myself on track or should I say trying to but here if you would like support anybody
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I am always on MFP and actively support my fitness friends.I've met some really amazing friends on here so far, you will love it! :)
  • honkytonkgal1949
    Options
    Hey there everyone,

I've just recently started back with my fitness pal after a few months "taking a break," & am also looking for support and to encourage others as well. Last year I really put the pedal to the metal so to speak and lost about 28 pounds. I had been close to 200 pounds most of my 20's and I didn't want to start my 30's with low self esteem and extra pudge. The confidence I gained was amazing! I started playing drums again and started a band with my husband, quilt nursing school and pursued my love of vintage clothing and had an easier time introducing myself in crowds, parties, etc. My fitness pal really works if you make the commitment! :) Would love to meet other fun, positive folks out there looking for "fitness friends." Looking to lose another 15-20 lbs for my 5"7 frame.
  • kbrown0610
    kbrown0610 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I login to MFP daily!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Always here to support. Anyone here can feel free to ADD ME as your friend.
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im in daily here.. feel free to add :-)
  • laineymags22
    laineymags22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am here daily and also on a similar path. I currently have 42 pounds left to go in my total goal but my short term goal is to break 170 by my 30th birthday on May 1st. That means I have 22 pounds to go in a little over 2 weeks. Anyone can feel free to add me and we will get through this together!
  • laineymags22
    laineymags22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am here daily and also on a similar path. I currently have 42 pounds left to go in my total goal but my short term goal is to break 170 by my 30th birthday on May 1st. That means I have 22 pounds to go in a little over 2 weeks. Anyone can feel free to add me and we will get through this together!

Sorry a little over 2 months!!!!
  • lifegoesonformel
    Options
    im here if you need me
  • totoro808
    Options
    we got this!!!! let's all support one another through this difficult yet rewarding process!!!
  • kandie1023
    Options
    I'm new here and I will add you. anybody else please feel free to add me also.
  • Rastatastic
    Rastatastic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you new friend! :happy: add me
  • Serena_Kitty
    Options
    I added you :) Good luck!