Hello hello!

Options
A friend sent me an invite to this site, I checked it out and decided to join. It looks pretty cool, and I'm already logging my food and exercise, now I can log it with numbers! More help and it's FREE! Even better.

My name's Connie, I'm 41 years young, I'm married, my hubby and I have two kids, 1 each a boy and a girl. We've lived in TN for almost 15 years.
I've been fighting with my weight for about 15 years. Right after I gave birth to my oldest, I guess the hormones changed and I was blessed with PCOS. Took a couple of years to figure that out, but basically I've been fighting with it for several years now. Then in Nov of 2006 I found out I had diabetes Type II, so I decided in February it was time to take a stand, and take control over my weight. I know, only 15 years to make that decision. I'm a slow decision maker! lol
I found a doctor that works with people trying to lose weight, he has a nutritionist in his office and things are going well. I'm down almost 30 pounds and I've only got another 35 to go :)

For now that's me in a nutshell. Thought I'd bounce in to say hello and give a little info. Feel free to do the same!

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! Keep it up!
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck! And congrats on the weigh loss already. You've made it this far, it's only a short while until you are at your goal weight! That's great!!!
  • BlackBeltLife
    BlackBeltLife Posts: 180
    Options
    Gratz on the weight lose. Keep up the good work
  • dawnybeme
    dawnybeme Posts: 2
    Options
    Connie has already completed an outstanding amount of work and dedication---for her friends: intmitadting to say the least! Tho I am very VERY much impressed by her progress. She's always more than warm, friendly and forthcoming with her techniques.
  • Jennifer195
    Options
    Welcome and congrats and the wonderful success you are having so far, this is a wonderful site my husband found it and we both like all the tracking it does, keep up the good work
  • runningman1203
    Options
    hi ya , welcome and good luck, i ve been a member about a week and its great.