Dont want to waste another year

Options
Hello!
Im Paris and Im new to here and Im looking for friends and motivation and advice. Im 27 and im soo tired of being/ living the lifestyle that im living. At first i thought that it would be nearly impossible to lose over 100 pounds without some type of sugery but a close friend of mine has shown me the way. Now that i know that its possible, im ready. I dont... i refuse to spend another year of my life over weight. I know what i want out of life and it doesnt involve me being over weight. So im reaching out and hopefully i can find others like me and we can do this together!

Replies

• UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo happy that you joined! Hopefully you find this site as helpful as I have. Luv ya babe!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. Good luck on your journey....you CAN/WILL do this!! Feel free to add me!
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This site will be a huge help! I have a goal of losing 50 lbs and although it is a lot of weight to lose, I am positive i can do it. Feel free to add me for support and motivation :)
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you want it badly enough it is definitely possible.

Just think of your long-term goal and don't let anyone or anything take your sights off it. I'm sure you will find this site very useful and inspiring.

Good luck!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    u r in the right place. just when I would have just settled, I look around and am encouraged to keep going. pals make all the difference. u can add me for support :)
  • pariegurlie
    pariegurlie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Im feeling the love already! Everyone here has me motivated! thanks again!