5'7" and 155 hoping to be 130-135, anyone similar?

Options
I am looking for people who are similar to my size. I am hoping to lose the weight by June.

I gained 25 pounds in 6 months a year ago, and would like to get the weight off so I can fit into my summer clothes. Also I need to get toned....please help motivate me...

Replies

• tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a little shorter...5'5 currently 159 with a goal of 125-135.

Feel Free to Add.

:)
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, currently 151 with a goal weight of 140.
    You can add me if you want
  • dcruz196
    Options
    im 5"5 looking 155... looking to be around 140.... i want to keep the curves...lol....

looking forward to the journey!!!
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 144lbs after losing 24lbs over the last year. I was hoping to get to about 140-135lbs (and keep it off of course).

Feel free to add me :)
  • cbmom2013
    cbmom2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little taller at 5'10 and currently 155 lbs and my goal is to get to 140-145 lbs. I'm 37 yrs old and have had two children. After the first child, I went down to my smallest size to date - 135 lbs (Size 4/6) but after my second child, I have not been able to find time or the discipline to lose back down to a comfortable/loose size 8. I am loosely doing weight watchers (I have books since the power points came out and just log what I eat and look up the points). I know I need 29 points a day, so that pretty much sets me up on a 1200 calorie diet. The exercise is hard for me to get into my day. I need it though, because I simply can't lose the weight at 37 yrs of age like I did at 27 years of age....sad fact. SO - going to try walking on my treadmill for 30 minutes Mon-Fri and do strength training and/or pilates 3x a week in addition. I have a great Windsor pilates 20 minute workout that toned me up the first time - I actually had the perfect bikini body and went to Mexico to show it off. I want to do that again!! Let me know if you wanna keep in touch and help each other. Good luck!!
  • cbmom2013
    cbmom2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    PS - Today is my first day on myfitness pal
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", started at 169, now 131. (lost a few before starting MFP). Now that I've reached my goal, thought it would be fun to try and get a six pack---still working on that. Feel free to add!
  • Jrickel81
    Jrickel81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" with a goal of 145! Feel free to add me too if you like :D Good luck on your journey!
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" started at 155 and now hovering at 132/133
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I'm 5'7", currently 152lbs and want to drop 20lbs at least! Sending a friend request! :):happy:
  • BrittyAnnette
    BrittyAnnette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'6 and started at 147 inOctober, currently around 132...goal weight is 120-125 Feel free to add me :)
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'7 and started at 156. I'm down close to my goal now (138), but still want to hit about 130. Feel free to add me and all the best to you! :)
  • jaclynbreeze
    jaclynbreeze Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" and 160. Hoping to be 130. I added you. :)
  • JJMZ28
    Options
    HI i'm 5'7" and 165 hoping to be 135-140, I just had a baby 7 months ago and have 8lbs to pre baby body but trying to get in my best shape ever looking for motovation too feel free to add me