Just started my weight loss plan, looking for friends!

Options
Buhbee
Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
Hi everyone!

A little about me... I had a baby August 30th and I am still trying to lose the weight. I am now just starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution in hope of losing 15 pounds or more. I am a geek at heart and married to a gamer. Yes we are nerds, but fun nerds :) He has recently introduced me to Dr. Who and I can't believe I went so long without watching that show! To sum it up, I am looking for friends who can help me stay on track and who share the same geeky sense of humor mixed with sarcasm that I love so much, ha ha. Have a great week! :)

Replies

• BEGMB003
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am on the right path to gaining my goal of 120lb. I have been fluctuating a litlle in the last couple of months. Can't seem to stay below the 130 mark. I enjoy yoda, running and my WII Fit.

Set reasonable goals. Better to set for success and not failure.

MITCH>......:flowerforyou:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm starting down again after plateauing for a bit (down 94 lbs so far, and the last few are stubborn). I love me some Dr. Who! Super excited about the start of the new season next month.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday you can add me for support if you like
  • gilberts3
    Options
    Hi I just add you I have a good sense of humor
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love Doctor Who!! I've got a ton of weight to lose and would love to have some more buddies because I'll be here for awhile. LOL!!
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I sent you a friend request! :)
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...and anyone else on the thread. We all need motivation and support!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you want. I'm here everyday :)
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am on the right path to gaining my goal of 120lb. I have been fluctuating a litlle in the last couple of months. Can't seem to stay below the 130 mark. I enjoy yoda, running and my WII Fit.

Set reasonable goals. Better to set for success and not failure.

MITCH>......:flowerforyou:

I enjoy yoda.... Bahahaha!! I know it was a typo, but that just made my day!!