First Day

Options
jmhummel
jmhummel Posts: 1 Member
Well I just started this program today, it makes me nerves to see what I really eat. Im going to try to stay focus and exercise, wish me luck!!!!!

Replies

• tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm right there with you.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Goodluck on your journey....this site really give us an eye opener....You will have amazing results......
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. My advice...stick with it and find a buddy to do this with you. That way you can encourage each other and comment on each other's status updates.
  • sfleuret
    sfleuret Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck to you:flowerforyou: . I just started yesterday, so I too am new to MFP. We can motivate each other:bigsmile: .
  • louisa644
    louisa644 Posts: 1
    Options
    its my first day to! so all the best with ur challenge and kno ur not alone :-)
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    Good luck! I've been here one week, and it is amazing!
  • ShesaRenegade
    Options
    Day one for me too. I started off with coffee then a slightly modified 30-day-shred. Feeling good already!
  • lharmon21
    lharmon21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All,

This is my Day 1 of tracking - I hope by keeping track of what I eat - will keep me accountable for what I do eat. I want to make better choices, so this is one of my steps to taking control back over my weight. :happy:
  • bubles
    bubles Posts: 2
    Options
    We must be accountable. I've lost 55 lbs in 2 years. I gained 10 lbs since January from depression. I'm on medicine now I hope I can reach my goal.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So many new folks! A few notes from a 90+ day person:
    - Eat about 5 times per day (including breakfast), staying within your calorie goal. This keeps the metabolism busy and you end up burning more calories.
    - Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and whole grains and healthy oils (try to limit salt and saturated fats.)
    - It is good to make exercise fun--chase the grandson around the house or yard (I speed-walk, he runs) in a game of tag. Be a Jedi knight with him and chase each other (or the bad guys). Kids are great exercise coaches!
    - Drink lots of fluids, including water.
    We are all rooting for each of you. We have been there and are still going thru the process--a life-long continual improvement of health, wisdom, patience, and empathy for each of us.
    Have fun! :drinker: :happy:
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome Everyone! Good luck and Much Success to you!!! Add me if you would like some additional motivation :flowerforyou:
  • Littleun
    Littleun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck :happy: