Need Honest motivating friends

Options
In 2008 I had a wake up moment. I stepped on the scale and I was 221 lbs and miserable. I hated life and looking in the mirror. I got busy and over the course of 4 years I had 2 babies but lost 72 lbs. I was at my all time low of 148 and felt great. I maintained that weight for almost a year then Thanksgiving and Christmas hit. The weight creeped up to 160 and I lied to myself and said this isnt so bad. Then 170 came and I was like I can take it off anytime. I hit 180 last week and I am miserable again. I tell myself I am going to start exercising and eating right and then I make excuses. Its time to wake up and face reality. I cant gain anymore. I am back down to 178 and know that its a start. Looking for some friends to help hold me accountable.

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welome! You can and will lose it again. Feel free to add me. I'm on MFP everyday!
  • WendyBoatman
    WendyBoatman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was at 187 5 weeks ago. Lost 11 lbs by running and tracking my food. I am on MFP EVERY DAY!! Feel free to add me :)
  • grabenson7
    Options
    add me if you wish, im from the uk and on most day giveing surpport and chating
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feel free to be honest and call me on my stupidity lol
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    I am always here if you need support. I know the feeling I was the same way, until yesterday, and I am determined to stay motivated.
  • Em1981
    Em1981 Posts: 11
    Options
    I need the same Lisa please add me and we can motivate each other x
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on pretty much most of the day when I can every day.. having MFP on my iPhone really helps in being able to check in and help keep my friends accountable, plus the motivation helps as well.. request sent.