Why am i so bloated?

Options
Just looked at my tummy in the mirror and it's so bloated!!! can someone look at my diary for today and tell me what has made me so bloated? I am interested...havent eaten that much but looks like i have looking at my tummy!!

Replies

• curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It could be the weight watchers yogurt!! They use all kinds of crazy stuff in their food and when I used to buy their products years ago, my stomach would always bloat after I ate them!! Especially if I went without them for a long time and then ate one.
  • katiekido
    katiekido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Could also be the fruit! I noticed you had an apple, pear and blueberries. Apples & pears are loaded with fiber and can cause GI distress!
  • jackdaniels1234123
    Options
    Could also be the fruit! I noticed you had an apple, pear and blueberries. Apples & pears are loaded with fiber and can cause GI distress!

what is that?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Just looked at my tummy in the mirror and it's so bloated!!! can someone look at my diary for today and tell me what has made me so bloated? I am interested...havent eaten that much but looks like i have looking at my tummy!!

I would suggest eating a tad more...
  • jackdaniels1234123
    Options

I would suggest eating a tad more...

oh my word!! is that you in ur display pic? can u come and be my personal trainer!!! how did u achieve that?
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Life's good, don't worry about it. Fluid intake and hormonal factors can influence what you hold on a daily basis.
  • melnation75
    Options
    Maybe it's what you've eaten rather than how much you've eaten?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    You made a post yesterday about bingeing this weekend, so I think that explains it.

You need to eat more and be consistent. I usually tell people the MFP numbers are close enough, but I think you are an ideal candidate for the TDEE method. You need the accountability of eating the same number of calories every day.
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Do you really eat under 1000 cals a day??? Maybe your body is bloated because it's in revolt.

In all seriousness...any number of things can cause bloating and those reasons can be different for each person. I bloat from pasta, sodium and when it's my TOM. It's all temporary.

But....seriously, eat more. Much more.