Promises to myself

Options
1.) I will not step on a scale for a month
2.) I will continue to drink 10 cups of water a day
3.) I will take my measurements every two weeks
4.) I will eat the required amount of food everyday
5.) I will lift three times a week, cardio two times a week and give myself two rest days.
6.) I will stick with things that work and be willing to change things that don't
7.) I will be healthier

Scott

Replies

• HOLLEE85
    Options
    great promises
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well put.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Knowing myself and how things work, I hate putting time limits or numbers and such to my promises. Leaves me open ended goals.

I promise to eat better and make better health choices.

I promise to exercise regularly.

I promise not to step on a scale often.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    One meal/workout/healthy decision/day at a time, sir. Best of luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    1) I will only eat, sitting down, not standing up while preparing food, or nibbling with the fridge door open (energy waste lol!)
    2) I will only eat what I can log (no party food/free food at work, except once a week, no food which I cannot encounter nutritional info, and no nibbling while preparing meals, since the food isn't measured)
    3) I will not obssess over numbers (calories, macros, pounds)
    4) I will not weigh myself until next month (Ive had so many binges this month, the results would just stress me out)
    5) I will not eat out of the package/container...only in pre-portioned out servings on a plate
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

6.) I will stick with things that work and be willing to change things that don't

Scott

This one is my favorite!