Workout Videos

Options
Hi, I have 2 small kids at home and a husband that works split shift work. I am wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of fun workout videos to do. Something that will give me a good workout but is fun and I will want to do.
Thanks!!

Replies

• TaraEpersaud
    Options
    On fit tv at 10:00am-11:00am there is this program called "Gilad's bodies in motion" omg that work out program is really good
    it works out your entire body.
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    I managed to do great things with Claudia Schiffer 'Perfectly Fit' tapes I bought of eBay. And Zumba is really fun.
  • dzdame
    dzdame Posts: 89
    Options
    I don't have time to go to the gym either, so workout only with videos...You can get a great workout at home! I love Billy Blank's Tae Bo workouts. I have several of those and some work you out harder than others, but they are def fun. If you like kickboxing, I also got a Kelly Coffey Meyer kickboxing dvd that I love, on Amazon. I also have some of the Biggest Loser ones. The Last Chance Workout is a good workout if you do the whole dvd. Not sure how fun they really are, though.. For weight training, I have Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training, which is a great overall workout. I got it at Target on sale for less than $10. If you have Exercise TV On Demand on your tv cable, they have awesome workouts, which I alternate with my own dvds. They are free and they add new ones (and unfortunately take off some of the old ones that I liked) all the time. I kind of have exercise A.D.D. so have to change my workouts all the time, so I really like to try the new ones as they come out...
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I like most DVDs that Denise Austin has done. Check out your local library and try them for free. Good luck.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I like most DVDs that Denise Austin has done. Check out your local library and try them for free. Good luck.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My all time favorites are the Turbo Jam series. I love it.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am going to look into some of them today!
  • natashaclaire32
    Options
    10 Minute Solutions "Dance Your Body Thin" is pretty fun, quick, and makes your body move in new ways!
    Also all The Biggest Loser workouts get you pumped up and give you an AMAZING workout where you can barely walk the next day :)