100 Pounds down in 7 months! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• guzzlingil
    Options
    good work!!!

Congrats
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good show man! Inspiring!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    100 pounds is an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!!!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Nice job. Lost 100 lb and 10 years :)
  • pam4413
    pam4413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    100 pounds in 7 months. That is amazing. I bet everyone around you is proud of you. I know I am.
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing a fantastic job! I am almost there too...but it has taken longer than 7 months so kudos to you! I had to LOL because I reached onderland, and am just few pounds off from 100 lost! I have 40 more pounds to go. Add me as a friend, your an inspiration and I would like to follow you! We can cheer each other across the finish line.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Get your mind set on doing this. I'm sure my friends thought I was nuts last July as I sat on their couch at 351 pounds and told them in no uncertain terms, that I would be under 200 pounds within a year or two. I have been overweight my whole life. I've been over 300lbs, more or less, since high school (some 30 years ago). Yet, in my mind, there was no doubt I was going to do this. It was a foregone conclusion. I knew there would be ups & downs, I knew I would stumble, but I never doubted (still don't) that I would be successful. I think having that frame of mind is key....Come on people, we've got this!

This is one of the most inspiring things I have read since joining MFP. Thank you so much.

Congratulations on your tremendous success to date. I look forward to reading future instalments in your success story.
  • 45fan
    45fan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You will hit that goal weight before Deer Season, no question about it. So happy for you, it has been amazing watching your work ethic!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Rock on !! Awesome job!
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! You inspire me, time for me to get down to business.
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.
  • spippin73
    Options
    You are awesome and quite the motivation. Thanks
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    You look younger. Congrats.
  • mick8703
    mick8703 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • amlewi5
    Options
    Great work!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are the motivation I needed tonight! Outstanding!
  • katanga65
    katanga65 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I don't know you but so, so, so , very proud of you!!! Way to go. You are an inspiration. I started with 133 to loose. I am down 28 pounds. Can't wait until I can post my 100 like you. Thanks for your determination.
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • beccami768
    beccami768 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!