Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    great post by the way thanx :flowerforyou:
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Hi Superchas

Even though I produce the videos I don't stick with them rigidly. I like you like to watch other things when I am on the bike for a bit of diversity. I don't think I could watch a film but one of my favourites is TED talks. Its a whole load of different lectures by some of the worlds brightest people on everything you can imagine. They vary from about 5minutes to 30 minutes. Trouble is they don't make you work hard :) which is why I do also have to go back to my vids, especially the high intensity one.
  • livingandlovinglife
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing!
  • drhall1970
    Options
    bump
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    This is perfect... thank you so much!!! I've wanted something like this for a long time now!
  • Thanks!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Oh.....you so ROCK sir!!!!! I am oh so technically...ummm, lame and last year my dd had me use her "red machine" (an ipod thingy) to listen to music as I ride my full body exercise bike and I LOVE it. Riding with music totally has transformed my stationary bike riding and my treadmill workout. Now that you have most wonderfully posted this, I'm thrilled!!!!! I showed my hubby your video and he said it's way cool. My laptop won't fit on my bike, so he said he's going to get me this i-pad thingy (ya know, the machine thing that WILL fit on my bike and threadmill), just so I can use YOUR videos in my workouts too. He said I can use it for lots of other things too, but I'll primarily use it for your videos!!!!!!

THANK YOU kind sir!!!!! WOOT:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I dont have an ipad or computer at home. I have an iphone I guess I could watch these videos on my iphone.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments on my videos, its so satisfying to know that they are proving worthwhile to more people than just me.

Since I started my exercise channel on youtube I have now had 2 offers to buy the videos so that they can be sold. This would mean the channel would be taken down. I can assure you that was never the reason I made them as I am a firm believer that anything that can help people reach their goals should either be free or very very cheap.

I am fortunate to be retired and my wife and I travel widely which is how I can film in so many different places. We are keen on exercise so making them is a pleasure and of course it reminds us of our trips.

This year we will be filming in the South West, The north and the South of the UK. We will also be filming a major tour of New Zealand. So all being well there will be a whole host of videos coming.
  • kenduerden
    Options
    A new High Intensity Training video just published.
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Bump
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Bump
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Bump
  • Outlawhorses
    Outlawhorses Posts: 23 Member
    Options