22lbs. lost, 28 more to go!

Options
sandi117
sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
I'm always browsing through the Success Stories forum, reading, commenting, envying... :grumble: For so long I wasn't seeing my success. Now 22lbs. down, I'm FINALLY seeing it! I'm losing my tummy and, oh my gosh, I actually have a waist?! :noway: I still have a ways to go, but I'm so glad to finally feel like I'm successful in my journey, and I finally deserve a turn to post my own success story. :happy:

Top pictures: Starting weight of 210
Bottom pictures: Current weight of 188

Feel free to add me, I always enjoy more friends :drinker:

2months_zps8d4f0a03.jpg

PS - Overhead lighting is not flattering... lol

ETA - Since someone sent me a message asking, I figured I'll post this here too. I've been watching my calories, obsessing on some days. But, the big thing is not kicking myself for going over. For exercise, lots and lots of cardio right now, especially since I signed up for a 5K at the end of March. :noway: I'm now starting to do some strength training as well.

Replies

• dscb2002
    Options
    Good Job!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Well done! It is always great when you see results and you are starting to have a great shape!. I have lost around 19 lbs and am now at 220. Still REALLY heavy but at least I have made a start. Good luck with it all!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow you really don't look 188... You look awesome! What a change :) Way to go girl!
  • sandi117
    Options
    Wow you really don't look 188... You look awesome! What a change :) Way to go girl!

Awe thanks! I'm 5'10'', so I think that has something to do with that.
  • lizbess1
    lizbess1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow I started losing at 202lbs but not on here I just started here a few weeks ago. I am still not at the feeling comfortable enough to post pictures yet but that will come in time. you look awsome. have lost almost 30lbs and still have about 30 more to go
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look great...you can definitely see a big difference all around! YAY!
  • foreverTaylor16
    Options
    Good Job! You can for sure tell you have lost weight! :happy:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the difference! Props!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful! Great job! :happy:

Sent request
  • sandi117
    Options
    wow I started losing at 202lbs but not on here I just started here a few weeks ago. I am still not at the feeling comfortable enough to post pictures yet but that will come in time. you look awsome. have lost almost 30lbs and still have about 30 more to go

I bet you look fabulous!
  • stone307
    Options
    Well done
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    look at you!!! lookin' good!
  • boogiewoogiekar
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! and I would definitely say to get in some weight training, along w/your cardio. It will help to get the rest off quickly
  • sandi117
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! and I would definitely say to get in some weight training, along w/your cardio. It will help to get the rest off quickly

I tried weight training early on and whenever I'd do any leg work, it would hurt my knees and shoulders, even using low weights. So I decided to give it a break till Idropped some weight, thinking maybe that had something to do with it. Now it doesn't really hurt anymore, but I still plan on taking it slow.
  • novaBYnature
    Options
    You don't look anywhere near 188! Great job
  • sandi117
    Options
    You don't look anywhere near 188! Great job

Haha a lot of people have told me that. It's even funnier telling them that technically I was obese.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    GoGranny.gif

I am doing my Happy Dance for you ....... keep on truckin' !
  • sandi117
    Options
    GoGranny.gif

I am doing my Happy Dance for you ....... keep on truckin' !

OMG I love that! Hahaha, Dancing Granny seriously just made me crack up :laugh:
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    quite a difference! great WORK!
  • sandi117
    Options
    quite a difference! great WORK!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!