NSV today

Options
lisamac62
lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
A co-worker just told me that she can see in my face that I have lost weight. What a great start to my day since I was feeling down and out about gaining.

Replies

• watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I know that it just made your day! Keep up the great work...it is so worth it!
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • zooflute
    Options
    Woohoo! That's a great feeling NSV!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nice motivator!
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! :love:
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    isn't that wonderful?

my NSV for today is geting a new blood sugar meter so i can test my blood sugar.
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is great!

My mom told me my butt looks better in my yoga pants on our run last night. It kinda freaked me out, but made me happy too.
  • 100Days2Diane
    Options
    That does just make your day doesnt it?! Makes it all worth it and motivated to keep going.

OK...a newbie question and I haven't been able to figure it out......what does NSV stand for?????
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's great when someone who isn't family or a close friend notices and comments on weight loss in a positive way. :)
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That does just make your day doesnt it?! Makes it all worth it and motivated to keep going.

OK...a newbie question and I haven't been able to figure it out......what does NSV stand for?????

Non Scale Victory. :-) Wasn't sure of that when I first joined either. Good luck
  • wood8282
    Options
    awesome...random compliments are great aren't they.

my nsv today is i went to buy new jeans cuz i only bought 1 pair when i bought my last new size. i have went down another size and hadn't really realized it. i started at a size 44 and as of today i am a size 36
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    What a great way to start the day! It's those little victories and sweet words of encouragement that keep us keepin' on!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    :heart: love it! :heart:
  • UseItForFuel
    UseItForFuel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing such a lovely job. <3 Keep it up, everyone!

As for myself, I haven't had a NSV today, as of yet! Well, unless you count sore muscles as a NSV!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV! Congrats...your hard work is starting to show! :flowerforyou:
  • ncruso24
    ncruso24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    non-scale victory=nsv
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Don't get down about slight gains... they happen even when you are still losing. "Swoosh" effect is only visible to us, once it is lost weight, those who know us can't tell the slight gains, but they sure do notice the losses :) (Well, some, others notice and say nothing, some may not notice because they didn't see you as needing to lose weight.... )

GREAT NSV!!! :bigsmile: :smokin: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That was your NSV angel...sent to lift your day
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is so great! It is really nice when others notice and say something. Congrats on your weight loss! Keep it up.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Very awesome indeed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!