**7 day challange**

Options
2»

Replies

• calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I want to lose 3 pounds this week since I'm up a pound from last week.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm a day late but I'm in! My daughter's birthday is this weekend and I have 1 lb to go before I reach my mini-goal. I'd like to lose 2# by next Tuesday. We can do this!
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)

I want to loose 2-3 lbs this week!
  • Setneuf
    Setneuf Posts: 4
    Options
    Im on Day 2, so far so good !! hows everyboady doing here !! Big Hugs from Guatemala
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 2, so far so good !! hows everyboady doing here !! Big Hugs from Guatemala
    Im doing great and loving it : ) !!!!
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    My second day was pretty darn successful. I was almost in sort of a high after exercise this morning. I could jog way longer than I usually can. That's improvement. I know I'm going to lose a pound or two, I can feel it ^_^
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda late, but this is a nice challenge - I'll start with tommorow (wednesday) being my day 1. great idea. I'll set my goal for 2 lbs lost.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    I'm kinda late, but this is a nice challenge - I'll start with tommorow (wednesday) being my day 1. great idea. I'll set my goal for 2 lbs lost.
    thats okay :) Glade to have you on bord!!! :)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    how are all you guys doing on the seven day challenge?
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it :( only .5 a lb but I think tom sabotaged me a little. Maybe that's just an excuse...boo for me :(
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to see 3 pounds gone!
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    Well I haven't lost a pound but I do feel like it's coming on (my total deficit from last week is sky high) and I have been faithful to exercise more than usual. Just want to say thank you, this has really helped me to step up my game =)
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I've hit a plateau and it's driving me nuts lol
    Ok, I'm already nuts, but thats beside the point lol
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Well I haven't lost a pound but I do feel like it's coming on (my total deficit from last week is sky high) and I have been faithful to exercise more than usual. Just want to say thank you, this has really helped me to step up my game =)
    YHEA Thats what Im talking about. You are tasting victory is sweet. Enjoy
    We will not always see numbers go down on the scale that is true. Our bodies have to build muslce and we of course get slimmer and lose fat. Im glade that you relixe that is not always what the scale tell you! :) You are also vary welcome for this challenge:) and thank you for joining me. I hope to hear from you in future challengs:)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    thats okay, you still lost some. your still a winner. Dont be so hard on your self. I will have another seven day challenge after while. :)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    I lost 3.4 lbs. !!!! some of you have lost even more and a few of you your weight in is on tuesday.( tomarrow) :) I cant wait to hear from you !!! dont for get to try and weight your self at the same time of day. Water weight can fluctuate by 2 lbs. :)
  • jienelle
    jienelle Posts: 29
    Options
    During the middle of the week I lost 2.4 lbs. But then during the weekend I gained it all back...so I'm right where I started. =(

I need to learn how to continue the lifestyle during the weekend.
  • lizmichele
    lizmichele Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I missed putting in my results!
    I lost 1.5 pounds.

And am going to do it again this week, but my weigh in is going to be on Thursday. Thanks for the support. Thinking of small goals, and small time frames is working out for me.