Las Vegas mommy of 4 looking 4 a friend!

Options
So hi everyone, I am a 33 yr old stay at home mommy to 4 beautiful, crazy kids! I have a 7 yr old boy, a 5 yr old girl, a 2 yr old boy and a 5 month old boy. I have always gone up and down with weight but after t 4th my body completly changed and I just can't get used to my body. I feel like I will never lose the weight and be stuck like this!

Replies

• renitawalker9
    Options
    I have 3 kids...had 1st at 19 and last at 33 and uh my body definitely is a lot harder to figure out now than it was when I was 19 so I feel you mommy of 4.

Your youngest is just 5...give it a little time. took my 9 months after each kid to begin to see positive changes in my body whether I was 19 or 33.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    NEVER SAY NEVER...I am here fro you guys:)
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    what are your goals?
  • navywendy00
    Options
    I'm in vegas too!
  • Thalia0710
    Options
    Woo Hoo I luv my Vegas mommy's! I am looking to eventually lose 60 lbs which is back to my weight before I had any babies :) I would be happy to at least lose 30. I know I have a 5 month old and really that was like just yesterday in reality I just can't get over how weird my body is and it makes me frustrated especially when sometimes I still look pregnant!
  • Thalia0710
    Options
    Woo Hoo I luv my Vegas mommy's! I am looking to eventually lose 60 lbs which is back to my weight before I had any babies :) I would be happy to at least lose 30. I know I have a 5 month old and really that was like just yesterday in reality I just can't get over how weird my body is and it makes me frustrated especially when sometimes I still look pregnant!
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    Once I stopped nursing my youngest and could actually concentrate on losing weight I lost 50 lbs between Sept 2010 and April 2011. I have maintained that since then within about a 5lb window. Except for this last Christmas where I went up 10 lbs. But I'm a mesomorph so I put it on quick and take it off fairly quickly too. Now I'm looking to lose fat but keep muscle. Most people laugh at that because I'm at my goal weight but I want the muscles back I had 10 years ago and I'm determined to get them. Hang in there mommy of 4.