Supplements and vitamins?!?

Options
Hey everyone! Can you help me out!!! What daily vitamin do you recommend for a 26 year old female. I want to make sure I am taking what would be the absolute best option for me! Should I do anything else? I do not like anything that adds energy or a racey heart!!!

Replies

• kimberly728
    Options
    i take the gnc ultra mega for women. i just started taking the one that has energy and metabolism but the regular just for women one is awesome too.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A regular multivitamin designed for women is a good place to start, I take one of those, fish oil, and calcium everyday. (I've been lifting weights more and read that a calcium supplement is important to help women do so safely) I'm thinking about adding Vitamin C now too. Oh and protein powder after my workouts.
  • cootensgirl
    Options
    I take the life long vitality from DoTERRA. It is amazing! Let me know if your interested in learning more about it.
  • spendsitwell
    spendsitwell Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I take a one a day multi vitamin -- womans active mind and body. Also calcium with D3, fish oil, and potassium. Then I do and shot of the emergen-C every morning for vitamin C.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    They make multivitamins for women and men. When I am on the right track and being healthy, I take a Mens multi and a triple strength fish oil pill.
    Don't go paying 20 some dollars for bottles of these pills though. You can get good brands with plenty of pills for 5-10 bucks a bottle.