MFP replacing Facebook. Ready to take on random friends.

Options
Hi all!

I originally joined in May of 2012, but didn't start actively participating until Jan, 2 of this year. Twenty pounds down so far! I have an open diary and I keep food notes pretty often.

I've only been friends with people I actually know until this point, but I'm all about making the most of this experience, and from the stuff I've been reading on here, you can gain a lot by having a solid MFP support system/community. Friend me if you dare!

Replies

• HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    MFP has totally replaced facebook for me! I'll add you. I'd love some other FB-to-MFP friends too.
  • kirstynday88
    kirstynday88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is so much better than FB! It's fun AND beneficial! Im hooked. Add me! Im random and love all the motivating!
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Seeing what other people doing keeps me motivated :)
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Yay! You can add me. You look like fun!
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. I love MFP!
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    friend request sent!

anyone else feel free to add me! love all the support on here. makes my day when someone comments on something and has positive words for me! & vice versa
  • michael7585
    Options
    There is alot of support on MFP. Im recently joined. im enjoying it. I wanna be able to talk and share ideas everyone. Everyone can add me! Im all about health and fitness!
  • MomwithBoys
    MomwithBoys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added you JillyBadass. Love the username too!
  • CherV96
    Options
    I would love to give and get support. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I don't know about replacing Facebook. Farmville allows me to pick and have as many vegetables and healthy food as possible. That way I don't have to in real life- Right?

Best of luck, I have found this site motivational and entertaining.