BOOBS! Chicks only, please.

Options
2»

Replies

• jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You dont have to spend a lot of money on expensive sports bras. Just get 2 or even 3 that are a little small and they should support you. And I completely understand the sagging skin and looseness of the boob dilemma. I am going through this now and have become extremeley uncomfortable in letting my boyfriend see me naked. I have lost a whole cup size and the sisters are sagging! I do a lot of pushups and pec work but it doesnt seem to help. So like you I am open to any suggestions!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fried eggs hangin on a nail huh? I desperatly need a new sports bra because I really think I might get a black eye one of these days. I am not excited about my boobs on this weightloss journey. When/if I lose weight and then stop breastfeeding I fear I will very much live up to my nickname. It used to be a joke but will probably be a reality shortly.
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We all feel your pain. I disagree with a few people on here saying you don't need to get high quality sports bras, but rather wear multiple lesser quality bras. As an adult, I've been anywhere from a DD to an H cup (at least that's what the Bra Whisperer in NYC told me, long story). Anywho, if you are going to be doing vigorous exercise you are simply going to have the best support possible, especially if the girls don't defy gravity (because really, whose do?). Champion, Enell, Saucony, and Moving Comfort make some phenomenal products and many times you can find them on sale if you look online. I've gone down a few sizes since I've started consistently losing weight and it's a constant challenge to find something that fits and you feel comfortable in. Many of the gals mentioned chest exercises and push-ups....YES! Do what you can to protect what you have. There may also be some firming creams and lotions that can be applied to that part of your body, you could check. Love your screen name on here, I shall request your MFP friendship on that alone. Good luck! :-D
  • beachbaby18
    beachbaby18 Posts: 71
    Options
    surprisingly i haven't had this problem yet. but some of my friends have. they use special machines at gyms to back them get bigger. lol. i know that sounds so funny. when i workout i wear a sports bra but any other time i just stick with my victoria's secrets bras. i hope this helps. :)
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to tell you, I have not been able to drive to the store to buy a sports bra since I got my black eyes while working out the other day! Then I hurt my back when I tripped on them and fell the other day! Men have it so easy. But with any luck you will perk up since you are young but I don't know how much you have lost.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I don't have this problem but I got a great sports bra that's Under Armour. It's reversible and double layered. I got it for $40 at D!ck's Sporting Goods but had a $10 off coupon. It's worth it. I got a L for my 36C boobs and it feels great. I wear it every work out now and am going to get a 2nd this weekend!
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    How do I deal? I do upper body strengthening, double bag when I work out, and spend a ridiculous amount of money on bras because most companies don't make my size (32F). Oh, and think of the day when my student loans are paid off so I can reward myself with a boob lift.

Do I have the bra for you!!! It's called "Shock Absorber" Max Sports Bra B4490. I get mine from herroom.com. I believe the size I have is a 32G, and note that they run a tad small, so you may have to go up a size (I did). They go all the way up to 32HH, so I'm sure it could fit you. Note that it will be pricey ($60), but it is SO WELL WORTH IT!!! I can run without the girls beating me up! I love these bras so much that I have three and will probably purchase some more.

I was a C cup in another life (i.e., 15-16 years ago) and I always wish I could go back there. I thought it was impossible, but I think I'm beginning to see some shrinkage up top! It's like I'm a camel and my fat storage (as opposed to water storage) in in my boobs! lol So, if you're big-chested like me and despairing of ever taming those girls back down, it just may be possible, but it might be the last place you lose. Keep on truckin' and you may find yourself surprised and pleased! (And think of it this way - it's a free boob job. All you have to do to pay for it is eat right and exercise and let time work its magic!)
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    MY friend wears a regular bra with a sports bra over that.. She feels very secure while working out..
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    lol, I just have to say that this post topic would make me look if I was a guy. Boobs! Chicks only! They prob think they will see some pictures! Just had to be a brat for a sec, now I am done-sorry!
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 18
    Options
    Yep...deflated balloons. I love the workout bras I've purchased from Title 9 Sports and I believe they have a 100% guarantee too. (May be wrong...check the details when ordering).
    They are a bit costly, but are so very worth it and they last a good while. They have a good guide on the strength of each bra too.

As for creams...I absolutely love Loreal's Nutrifit (firming) lotion!!! I can't find it anymore, and have concluded that they discontinued, but can't imagine why. If ANYONE sees this anywhere, please please let me know. The stuff is awesome! Even my hubby noticed a difference in the girls after I'd used it for a little while. Another one I've seen and wanted to try is the bust sculpt lotion from Avon. Has anyone used that?

I can say that I have not lost or gained much in the boob area in all of my yo yoing. But it has still made a significant difference in the girls. And seriously am thinking of getting a reduction. Anyone had one and would feel comfortable sharing, please do.
    Thanks so much for starting this post!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i stopped reading after someone said "short of a boob job", this is so wrong. i mean, when it comes to serious saggage or stretch marks or loose skin around the boobs, yes, that can't be repaired easily i imagine. however, there are great workouts that work better than some push up bras, which would answer the question to camoflaging them. i would google it. in fact i will:

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/9147

http://geniusbeauty.com/about-sport-activities/how-to-make-breasts-beautiful-with-exercises/

http://hubpages.com/hub/Natural-Breast-Lift-Exercises
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Until youve bruised ribs and shoulders over trying to keep them up, you ain't got big ones... I got the tig ol' biddies pretty close to 13. I was a D by 14!! Now at a 36F I have issues with finding bras at 22. Victorias Secrets 38DD tends to keep them up but I still pop out the top a little (wooooo miles of cleavage). Theyve never been perky but I try to wear as uplifting bras as possible. I double sports bra with an ancient underwire that is far too small with an expensive awesome Under Armor sports bra over that when I'm doing very high impact excercises. Otherwise, Under Armor all the way!!